Wednesday, December 26, 2012

WHEN NEW YEARS DAY 2013 IS ONLY A FEW DAYS AWAY

Hey Gentle Reader, what is your New Years Day Resolution?  I have yet to figure out my New Years Day resolution.  I'm sure I'll think of something clever, witty and will revamp established continuity for all eternity with a single day of massive life changing extraviganza to compensate for four decades of laziness.  And if that fails, I'll just come up with a New Years Day resolution that's simple, basic and useful for all the days of my life.  When it all comes down to is the simple, basic and useful New Years Day resolution wins out each and every time.
And as I'm lost in thought about New Years Day 2013, here are some photos of rock star and lead singer of the rock band No Doubt, the one, the only Gwen Stefani.


No comments: