Monday, December 17, 2012

UNMARRIED

I'm not married to anybody.  I never was married to anybody.  There's no wedding rings on my finger to prove it.  There are no legal documents either.  I never procreated with anybody.  I don't have any children.  Don't get me wrong, I would like to get married and procreate with a woman, but such an opportunity never arrived.  And so I'm a forty-four year old virgin who never married.  Yeah, I can create a make believe girlfriend and make this make believe girlfriend the most unreasonably jealous for no reason monster the world has ever seen.  However, creating a psychotic make believe girlfriend won't be fair to me and it won't be fair to women who really does exist who might actually want to go out on a date with me.  Plus, make believe friends is always a one way ticket to the funny farm and that's a path I'm not interested in taking.  I mean, honestly, is there really a sane guy out there who said, "Oh wow, what I really want is to be hounded by a make believe fictional hallucinatory ex-wife from Hell because a woman who actually treats me with respect ruins film deals that I have no control over."  Only a lunatic talks like that. 
Sorry, I got carried away with a weird tangent.  I'm not married.  I never procreated.  I'm both single and a virgin.  I keep hoping that someday I'll have the chance to go steady with a woman.  Optimistic hope for a better future is always much better than pessimism. 
And as I'm lost in thought about tacos and refried beans, here are some photos of classical music singer Katherine Jenkins.




No comments: