Tuesday, December 25, 2012

SURFING THE INTERNET ON CHRISTMAS

I do admit that the Internet can be very addicting.  I've been on the Internet far longer than I intended to be.  One thing leads to another and I find myself visiting multiple websites all at once.  But yet, it's Christmas.  All the stores are closed.  Today is the chance to relax.  Today is the chance to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.  Of course, for Jews and other religious faiths, then it's ok to skip the birth of Jesus Christ bit.  Being born Jewish and praying to that religious faith for the first twenty-one years of my life, I know what it's like to be a Jew on Christmas day.  Still, today is the day we aspire for peace and harmony for all humanity.  So Merry Christmas everybody.  Happy Holidays.
And as I'm lost in thought on Christmas Day, here are some photos of film actress Emma Roberts.















2 comments:

albina N muro said...

I do admit that the Internet can be very addicting. I've been on the Internet far longer than I intended to be. One thing leads to another and I find myself visiting multiple websites all at once. windsurfing holidays

Cleveland854321 said...

I find myself visiting multiple websites all at once all the time. I find myself using twitter, blogger, facebook and livejournal all at once.