Friday, December 21, 2012

SO MUCH FOR A MILD WINTER

I guess hopes for a mild Winter without snow has become impossible for Cleveland, Ohio.  And here I was with hopes that a mild Winter was still possible.  There's still a chance that all this snow will melt away in record time, but I'm prepared in case the snow doesn't melt.  The Gentle Reader and I will find out in due time.  The snow is expected to fall until 7:00 tomorrow.  Until, the actual height of the snow will make itself be known.  The worst case situation might be a feel of snow or so.  That height of snow is still manageable.  And with that in mind, I bid welcome to Winter because that's what it's feeling more like today.
And as I'm lost in thought about the falling snow, here are some photos of Kaley Cuoco.


  









 



No comments: